- Tramuntana (Spain) : 114 / Total = 172
- Tigrisomas (USA) : 120 / Total = 171
- Forest Falcons (UK): 120 / Total = 169
- e-Birders (USA) : 111 / Total = 152
- Zululanders (SA.) : 96 / Total = 150
- Ararajubas (Brasil): 96 / Total = 140
This is the route they are following in northern Peru.
They’ve been uploading some photos on their Facebook page, so be sure to “like” them and stay posted on their progress.
I blogged about last year’s challenge here. I’d call this extreme birding because of the competition but it could also be fun and it does highlight the avian wonders of Peru on a global basis.